- Schedule a parent meeting with our admission team. Parents often wish to meet with us first before bringing their child to visit the school.
- Schedule a student interview.
Based on the outcome of these meetings, we may schedule a shadow day for a prospective student.
For application submission:
- Complete Application Part 1, below.
- Download and complete Application Part 2 (includes submission of student essays).
- Provide results on the WISC or Stanford-Binet, or complete the TORR or TORRjr at our school.
- Submit teacher recommendations.
- Submit sample work.
- Submit transcripts.
Thank you for your interest!
Your application for admission will only be considered once we have received the completed Application (Part 1 and 2) and all attachments, prior test results or scores on the TORR or TORRjr we administer, the Transcript and complete Disciplinary Records from your child's current school, and a math, science, or English teacher's recommendation.
Completed forms and other material can be faxed to: 703-291-4873 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.